Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Professional Capital and Community
The Journal of Professional Capital and Community is an international, professionally refereed, scholarly journal, reflecting the most important ideas and evidence of the nature and impact of interactions and relationships in the education profession, especially in the school sector. For the first time, in one single place of scholarly research and inquiry, this journal brings together the most influential leading thinkers and emerging scholars on professional capital, knowledge and expertise, and on professional cultures, communities and collegiality.
The journal raises and addresses issues like:
The Journal of Professional Capital and Community looks at how these practices vary across continents, countries and cultures. The journal welcomes and supports contributions from a range of disciplines, and supports a broad spectrum of methodologies including quantitative and qualitative approaches, documentary study, action research and conceptual development.
Details of the latest issue are here. Submission procedures are here.
Dr. Hargreaves sits on the editorial boards of the following journals:
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education and Development
- Asian Journal of Educational Research and Synergy
- Curriculum Journal
- Curriculum Inquiry
- The International Journal of Leadership in Education
- International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching in Education (IJMCE)
- Irish Educational Studies
- Journal of Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Journal of Educational Change
- Journal of Improving Schools
- Journal of Inservice Education
- Journal of Teacher Education
- Mentoring and Tutoring
- Revista de Educacion
- Rumbos en Educacion
- Teaching Education
- Teachers and Teaching